We believe that wearing a school uniform helps to give a sense of pride and belonging.
Our school uniform
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue, black or grey skirt or trousers
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan. Sweatshirts and cardigan with the Mallard logo are available to purchase from the school office
- Black trainer or shoes
It is important for health and safety that children wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for PE.
- Black gym shorts
- Children may wear tracksuits and jumpers for outdoor PE
- Blue T-Shirt (Blue T-Shirts are available to purchase from the school office for £1.50)
- Trainers or plimsolls
- All stud earrings must be removed for PE
- PE kits should be brought to school on Monday morning and left at school all week
Jewellery is not allowed in school except for a watch and small stud earrings.
- Earrings must be removed by the child prior to PE lessons
(However, earrings may be covered with tape or plasters supplied by home for the first 6
weeks of newly pierced ears)
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name and class.
Cedar Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN4 9HU
Tel: 01302 859116