We believe that wearing a school uniform helps to give a sense of pride and belonging.
Our school uniform
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue, black or grey skirt or trousers
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan. Sweatshirts and cardigan with the Mallard logo are available to purchase from the school office
- Black trainer or shoes
It is important for health and safety that children wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for PE.
- Black gym shorts
- Children may wear tracksuits and jumpers for outdoor PE
- Blue T-Shirt (Blue T-Shirts are available to purchase from the school office for £1.50)
- Trainers or plimsolls
- All stud earrings must be removed for PE
- PE kits should be brought to school on Monday morning and left at school all week
- Jewellery is not allowed in school except for a watch and small stud earrings. Earrings must be removed by the child prior to PE lessons. However, earrings may be covered with tape or plasters supplied by home for the first 6 weeks of newly pierced ears.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name and class.